Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Thanks and contest coming soon!

I just want to say thank you to everybody that has stopped by my blog and left all of the kind messages - you are all "the cats meow"!

Also when I hit 100 blog readers I promised you all that I would have a contest. I am a little over half way so once I do get there - I have a sweet little vintage gift to be sent out to one lucky person. When I get closer to 100 readers I will do another post about this with a picture of the gift to be sent. I will have to get a friend to snap a pic because can you believe I do not even own a camera!?

I have been blogging for almost two years now (it will be two years this coming year around Christmas time) and I have done it with no camera. Amaizing isn't it? Since I do modeling I always have a multitude of pictures of me and other then that I find everything else online or asks friends for a pic etc...but I have been able to make do. My plan is to have a camera before Christmas (a little gift to myself) because I have so many cool things I want to take pictures of and to share with everybody.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the hair!

By the way, I have nominated you for a "One Lovely Blog Award" :)
http://vintageinamodernworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/turkey-day-or-tofurky-day-for-all.html

~Kate~