Monday, October 12, 2009

Brooksie is Miss October!











Back in September I entered the Pinup Girls Group monthly contest for the month of October, I entered not really believing I would win but secretly hoping that I would and you know what I won, I won! I am Miss October. Check it out:
The photos I entered are from my Elvgren themed shoot that I did last spring. Here are a few photos from that shoot. All photos were from Frank DeSantis, photographer extraordinaire. To check out more of Frank's work go to his website: www.desantisphoto.com.

4 comments:

Lolita Haze said...

Brooksie Darling! I accidently hit reject instead of post. :( Would you be so kind to repost your comment?

Also, go you winning the PoM! Yay! You definitely desearve it! Thes photos are great!

Lolita Haze said...

You are the best dear!! xoxoxox

Miss Frankie Tease said...

that is so cute you're a wonderful model!!!

Dr Blood said...

How did I miss this? You are actually rather beautiful. Great pics.